Art Kit 2 (older students)
Art Kit #2 is best for 4th grade through 8th grade. Some younger students may enjoy this kit as well.
Kits can be shipped or picked up. Be sure to select this option at checkout. Each kit will come with instructions on joining the Private Facebook Group where I will be posting video instruction and you will be able to ask questions and post your completed works of art!
This kit features the following projects and the materials needed to complete them:
1. Small 8x10!Canvas painting that you'll paint with Mrs. Laura
2. Metal Tooling - learn the basics of metal tooling and create your own art piece!
3. Nature Plaster Relief- learn how to make a plaster mold of an item from nature and pour the plaster in your mold creating a unique piece of art.
4. Modeling Clay - Learn how to use the left over clay from #3 to create a fun clay creation that you'll bake in your home oven.
5. Seasons in Watercolor. We will learn watercolor techniques & India ink to create 4 different watercolor paintings of each season.
6. Students will create an Alcohol ink ceramic tile that is beautiful and functional!