Summer Camp Information
I'm super excited about Summer Camp 2020!
There are a couple of things you need to do:
1. Your camp balance is due 2 weeks before your camp start date. I will send out a text at this time as a reminder. This payment can be made starting now. There are several ways to pay. Please be sure to put your child's name & camp in the Memo section of the payment option you choose.
Options for payment:
a) Venmo to @lauragilesart.
b) PayPal Friends & Family to email@example.com (If you choose not to select the friends & family option, please add $2.50 to the payment amount for fees. It will default to Goods & Services which will charge a fee.)
c) Mail a check to: Laura Giles Art Studio, 1303 Main Street, Humboldt, TN 38343
d) Leave a check in the locking white mailbox at 1302 Main Street, Humboldt, TN 38343
2. After payment is made, please fill out the online form below for your child's camp. This will include emergency contact information. Please fill out one for each child separately. The form must be completed 2 weeks prior to your camp date.
3. Print and bring the following waivers to camp. I will have extras available, but this will speed up your check-in process.
* Due to COVID-19 I will be taking extra precautions. Check-in will be in the waiting room. Only one family may come inside the building at a time to check in. Parents will not be allowed in the studio room where the children will be spending their time. Please wait outside the studio doors for check in if someone is already inside the studio waiting room. Check in will start 20 minutes before your camp time to allow staggered check in.
* At the end of camp, the same rules will apply. We will bring the children out to you. Normally, I love to have parents come inside the studio, but I feel limiting contact exposure in the studio is best at this time. Don't worry, I will take lots of pictures!
* I will not be providing snacks this year due to the liability involved. I will provide bottled water only. You may prefer to send their own water bottle. Students are welcome to bring a snack labeled with their name. We will have a snack break in camps longer than two hours. If your child is in one of the 4 hour camps, we will have a lunch break. They will need to bring a lunch with their name on the lunch bag.
*Students may or may not wear a mask. That will be left to the sole discretion of the parent.
*Please wear old clothes to camp. We usually get a little messy!
*I will be doing touchless temperature checks upon entering the studio. Please do not bring your child if they are sick or have any symptoms.
*Students will be spread out at least 6 feet in the studio and will be assigned their own table space & materials. Table coverings will be changed between camps.
If you have further questions concerning safety or procedures, please contact me.