2022 Spring Art Class Policies
- You will be required to sign a Liability Waiver and a Covid-19 waiver for your child to attend art classes.
- If your child is sick or you are on vacation, you are allowed to makeup two missed art classes during the semester by attending another class as makeup or by attending a scheduled makeup day. You will need to schedule this makeup with me. More than two missed classes can not be made up.
- If I were to become sick or class is cancelled due to ice/snow.etc, the class will be made up the last week of April. If I am unable to schedule a makeup date, a credit will be issued.
- If businesses are mandated to be closed or safety is an issue, classes will be virtual. (Let's hope this doesn't happen again :)
- The non-refundable supply fee must be paid for the semester upon enrollment to the class. This is the fee you are paying at registration. This fee will include taxes because I use 100% of this for art supplies. The final payment is for my services and will not include taxes. The supply fee is paid only ONCE per semester.
- For the most savings, payment for the entire semester is due the week before class begins. I also have a payment option. Either way, I ask that you to commit to an entire semester. If you have more than two children, please ask about the multiple child discount.
- For the most savings you will pay for the semester in full. For weekly Classes this is $260 for the 7 class session this is $150. If you prefer to pay in payments, you will pay 5 payments of $60 for a total of $300 for the weekly classes. For the 7 class session you will pay $42.50 four times during the semester for a total of $170.
- If you have more than one child and they need to be together, please contact me to discuss the best class for them if age is an issue.
- Refunds are not given at any time, for any reason, once the semester has started UNLESS your spot is filled from the waitlist. If I am able to fill your spot, I can refund your remaining balance. There is a good chance I can fill your spot, but I can't promise that the spot will be filled and that a refund will be given.
Weekly Classes will meet weekly beginning the week of January 10th through the week of April 18th. The only week we do not meet is the week of MARCH 28th. The week of April 25th will be reserved as a makeup week if I have to cancel class for inclement weather. There is a total of 14 classes during the semester.
For the Bi-Weekly Homeschool Class the 7 dates are:
January 11, 25. February 8, 22, March 8, 22, and April 5