Jewelry Camp (clay, leather & more)
Jewelry Camp - entering 4th through entering 9th.
update: 2 spots available
This camp is best suited for the older artist that wants to learn jewelry making skills. We will use various types of clay to create jewelry. The traditional clay jewelry will be fired at the pottery shop down the street, Alsobrooke Art Supply. We will also learn how to make jewelry from leather, resin, and oven fired clay. Recommended for ages 4th - entering 9th grade.
$150 With $40 Deposit due at registration
Limit: 12 Students
- All Camps are located at Laura Giles Art Studio at 1303 Main Street, Humboldt, Tn
- The camp enrollment fee is due at registration. You can change or cancel your camp registration at any time up until May 20th for a FULL refund. Just e-mail me. After May 20th, IF I am able to fill your spot from the waitlist you will still receive a full refund.
- There is a waitlist. Please get on the waitlist if your desired camp is full. I will contact those on the waitlist first.
- Your final camp payment will be due TWO WEEKS before your camp. I will contact you for payment.
- Students will need a sack lunch for the 10 AM -2 PM camps.
- Camps are for children ages 4 through entering 9th grade. (Students must turn 4 by June 1, 2020. No exceptions.) Some camps are only suitable for older students, so be sure to check age requirements.