Drawing Art Camp
Drawing Camp - entering 4th through 9th.
update: sold out
This is a 3 day camp for the avid drawer! We will learn drawing techniques by doing various drawing exercises and then create a large drawing on drawing paper using value & shading. This is the perfect camp for those wanting to hone their drawing skills!
July 20, 21, 22
$125 before May 1st.
$40 due at registration
- All Camps are located at Laura Giles Art Studio at 1303 Main Street, Humboldt, Tn
- The camp enrollment fee is due at registration. You can change or cancel your camp registration at any time up until May 20th for a FULL refund. Just e-mail me. After May 20th, IF I am able to fill your spot from the waitlist you will still receive a full refund.
- There is a waitlist. Please get on the waitlist if your desired camp is full. I will contact those on the waitlist first.
- Your final camp payment will be due TWO WEEKS before your camp. I will contact you for payment.
- Students will need a sack lunch for the 10 AM -2 PM camps.
- Camps are for children ages 4 through entering 9th grade. (Students must turn 4 by June 1, 2020. No exceptions.) Some camps are only suitable for older students, so be sure to check age requirements.